BanKo partner outlets (BPO) are existing community establishments which serve as the main channel for BanKo to reach its customers. By being a BPO, an establishment can also become the community bank in addition to its own operations. In a BPO, customers can cash-in to fund their accounts and cash-out to convert their funds into physical money.
Being a BPO presents significant benefits to community businesses and establishments, including:
- Increased customer base
- Affiliation with BPI BanKo brand
- Income from transaction fees for every cash-in and cash-out
To apply to become a BanKo partner outlet (BPO), an interested partner can do the following:
- Submit application and necessary documents to BPI Globe BanKo representative. BanKo will evaluate and process application.
- Once approved, sign contract, open settlement account and pay starter kit. A BanKo Business Development Specialist (BDS) will then deliver BPO accreditation certificate and marketing materials.
- Undergo BanKo Partner training and secure training certification.
The partner outlet can then start operating!
Requirements of being a BPO
The following are the operational requirements of being a BPO:
- Registered Business (at least 2 years)
- Mobile Phone
- PC / Laptop
- Internet Connection
- At least one staff (high school graduate)
- Liquidity (E-wallet, Outlet Cash on Hand, Settlement Account)
- BPO Starter Kit
- Commitment to policies and procedures
For more information, please give us a call at (02) 654-7758 or (02) 945-9965.