BPI BanKo is looking for candidates for following Officers and Staff roles:
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, compliance and security and safety.
- Responsible for attaining branch goals through active participation in sales management and management reporting.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision of Branch Staff.
- Responsible for the assessment of applicant’s credit worthiness and decision-making on the approval or rejection of the application.
- Responsible in supervising, training and mentoring the Credit Analyst/s under his/her supervision. (95% field work).
- Responsible for the verification of documents, field investigation and credit assessment of the loan applications. (95% field work)
- Responsible in the achievement of loan origination target and maintenance of good loan portfolio quality of the originated loans.
- Responsible in relationship management/account servicing to help ensure maintenance of good loan portfolio quality. (95% field work)
- Responsible for providing direct assistance to customers by accepting deposits, loan payments, withdrawals, new accounts opening and attending to inquiries in relation to the bank’s products and service
- College Graduate
- Preferably with work experience in banking, sales and related fields
- Knowledge/Skills: system applications, effective communication, analytical and detail-oriented, computer literate
- Physically fit
- Good working attitude and receptive to training
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
Looking for people residing in:
- San Fernando
- Sta. Rita
- Sta. Maria