Opening and maintaining a savings account is easier with PondoKo.
PondoKo is a savings account which requires a small initial deposit and no maintaining balance, so account holders can save as little as P50 at a time.
With a PondoKo Savings Account, you can:
- Easily cash in and cash out funds through more than 2,000 BanKo Partner Outlets nationwide. BanKo and non-BanKo customers alike may cash in to any BanKo account.
- Use your BanKo ATM card to withdraw funds from any ATM nationwide. Each ATM withdrawal is charged a minimal service fee of P15 for any amount. ATM can also be used for cashless shopping at POS terminals.
- Enjoy additional benefits. Deposit accounts with P2,000 – P100,000 average daily balance can earn 1% interest rate per annum.
- Perform BanKo transactions such as BuyLoad, PayBills, SendMoney, and BuyInsurance.
- Receive remittances from overseas, which can be cashed out at BanKo partner outlets or withdrawn at ATMs.
You can use the following IDs to apply for a PondoKo Savings Account:
- Barangay Certification
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Police Clearance
- Senior Citizen Card
- Driver’s license
- NBI clearance
- GSIS e-Card
- SSS Card
- Philhealth Card
- PRC ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID, e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID) Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP), Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Student’s ID (para sa mga minors aged 7-18 years old)
Effective January 1, 2016
To read the Terms and Conditions for Deposit Accounts, please click here.
|Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor P500,000|