- Access to the Bank’s internet services is given to enrolled/nominated accounts through the use of a designated User ID and Password. Enrollment in the Bank’s internet service is effective upon account opening and shall remain in full force and effect until a written notice of its termination is received by the Bank or unless otherwise terminated by the Bank for whatever reason.
- All instructions received through the internet service using the correct username and password combinations are deemed valid and given by the accountholder or its duly authorized representative. For “AND/OR” joint accounts, it is hereby understood and agreed that all transactions to be made via BanKo Link Internet Banking arrangement are deemed done with the consent of all the co-depositors. The Bank at its own discretion may act on the instructions received through the internet service. The Bank shall not be liable for acting in accordance with requests or instructions received on its site.
- Access to the Bank’s internet services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Bank reserves the right to suspend some or all of internet services due to periodic system maintenance.
- The Bank and its directors, officers, employees, representatives and third party service providers shall be held free, harmless and indemnified from any and all liabilities, claims, damages, suits of whatever nature, arising out of or in connection with the implementation and delivery of the Bank’s internet services, including any and all errors inadvertently committed, and any computer-related errors resulting to the Bank’s failure to effect any payment transaction that is undertaken through its online facility. The Bank will not be liable for any losses resulting from circumstances over which the Bank has no direct control, including but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines or other interconnect problems, severe weather, earthquakes, floods or other such events.
- All terms and conditions of existing accounts and partnership agreement(s) insofar as not inconsistent herewith shall remain in full force and effect. This provision shall not apply to Cash Management Agreements and Electronic Payment Facility terms and conditions, which shall prevail.
- The Bank’s online facility shall be governed by all applicable rules and regulations of the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).
- The Bank’s online facility may contain links to other websites. These websites are not maintained by the Bank. Access to such websites and use of such links shall be entirely at the user’s risk and the Bank shall not be liable for any and all damages and losses arising from such access. The Bank shall not be considered as affiliated, associated or otherwise connected with such websites.
All site design, text, content, logos, graphics, and layout are owned by BPI BanKo and are protected by intellectual and other forms of proprietary rights. The use and reproduction of any material taken from the site, in any format (digital or otherwise) and without written consent from BPI BanKo, is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site solely for the purpose of producing records of account statements as deemed necessary.